Skip to main content

Small Fish with Swollen Heads !!

Doesn’t it sometimes really annoy the hell out of you when some people think that they are “it” and boss the rest around as though they were the most powerful person in the universe?? Well, when it come to me such people just make my blood boil…

When I look around I have noticed that most of such swollen headed people are really those with the least power. They think that they are “the cats whiskers” just because of the fact that they work for a significant person (i.e. the Ambassador and other diplomats, GM, CEO, minister etc.). Well, some such people are securities of embassies/ big organizations, sectaries to the senior management in an organization/ ministry etc.


Don’t get me wrong, im not saying that all such people are like that !


I just wish that all such small fish (metaphorically speaking) with swollen heads will wake up one day and realize that they ought to get a life without being so bitchy…


I guess others too may have come across such arrogant people. What do you think of them??

Comments

Anonymous said…
These people do exist in our lives but what we can do? I just ignore them. Just let them be. If we tend to do something, it will be us that bossy.
I don't really think of those klind of people :D I try and kill them off one by one.. :P
Mahisha said…
Ohh.... Nimo nice leettlllee fish.. no big swollen head! ;)


anyways,
yee piao: sadly, we cannot ignore them. we need their 'corporation'. They are the gatekeepers....

Oh, what about other self important people who sit on the throne? i have heard stories of big shots (even in private companies) who keep people wait pretending to be busy - busy reading the newspaper!

And what do I think of them?? i think of them as empty shells that i have to put up with to get things done... I do not like it, but that is a different matter...
Good point Mahisha unfortunately we cant ignore such people all the time yee piao all we can do is keep our distance from them and talk to them only when we need to get something done. But I do agree with u yee piao that they might get worse if we show our dislike.
LOL!! Mr. Evil hope there is internet to access the blogs in jail when u get thrown in jail for killing all the bossy people LOL ;)

“ what about other self important people who sit on the throne? i have heard stories of big shots (even in private companies) who keep people wait pretending to be busy - busy reading the newspaper!”- Gee, that’s a down right horrible thing to do.

” i think of them as empty shells that i have to put up with to get things done...” true Mahisha I agree with you and I also believe that they will have to reap what they sow.