- Love - We long for love
- Time - We wish we had more time.
- Death - We fear death.
- Why did I do or say that?
- Did I do or say that to keep up with society?
- Did I do or say that to shine among my peers?
- Did I do or say that out of anger or hurt?
- Did I do or say that out of jealously or revenge?
- How can I do or say things better?
- Q: Do I need to always care as to what society will think?
A: Follow your conscious and instincts
- Q: Do I have a good balance between work and life?
A: Family is important just as much as work.
- Q: Does it make sense to voice or show my emotions instantly?
A: Take a fraction of a second to evaluate the moment before reacting.
- Q: Do I benefit from not forgiving and forgetting?
A: Life is too short to hold grudges so payback only with kindness.
What are your thoughts on Love, Time, and Death? Are you using your time wisely? Are you ready for death when it is your turn?
In case you want to ponder further, here in an awesome writeup that I stumbled upon, which has profound thoughts on Love, Time, and Death.