Skip to main content

Splish Splash! Never Again

Today, I got a bit later than usual and to add to it there was a slight traffic jam probably because of the rain. So, there I was creeping in every free spot that I could possibly find to get ahead of the next vehicle and get to work on time.

At one point the lane closest to the pavement was free so I decided to use it so that I could over take a real slowcoach that was driving fit for a funeral. I accelerated and quickly overtook the vehicle. Alas! But in the process I accidentally gave a poor old soul a mud bath.

I sure as hell felt and still feel reallyyyyy bad coz I know what it feels like to get drenched by careless motorists.

I wish I could have taken it all back, but, I can’t.

I wish I could have stopped and said sorry, but then again it would have only infuriated the guy totally.

So I just continued on my way and vowed to be was extra careful and not to splash anyone again.

Comments

Lady divine said…
I know the feeling...... but you didn't do it intentionally no..:)
My mum was once speeding years ago and it was raining and she managed to get into a puddle and splashed muddy water all over a bunch of people at a bus stand. it wasn't intentional and she didnt realise it either until I told her... and I felt so so so sorry for the people. They must've said all the filth they knew...:)

be careful when driving on rainy days..:)
ya true.... Lady Divine
Yep I will be more careful the next time .
Anonymous said…
Off topic, but only part of your post comes up in my reader... I wish I could read the entire post on the reader. uhm, that way I can check blogs during my lunch time without flagging the IT department :)
I have no clue Agni as to the reason for this. may be your reader doesnt like me :)