Skip to main content

A Memorable Milestone

My graduation ceremony was held last week and I was thrilled coz after all it was MY GRADUATION……... As I kid I didn’t even dream that I would further my studies after my A/L’s. It was not that I wasn’t a studious kid, it was just that I didn’t think so far into the future coz after all life is fickle and I had experienced its reality at a very tender age.

Nevertheless, here I was a graduate…. and it felt good. It was as though it was my five minutes of fame. I have to be honest; my gradation ceremony wasn’t as well organized as the other graduation ceremonies that I have been to of my friends. However, nothing mattered to me because in my eyes it was all made complete by my family and my loved ones being there to share my special moment with me.

I am truly thankful to everyone who has believed in me and helped me get to where I am today, because I couldn’t have done it without them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations!!!
enTRpy said…
Congratulations AE!
Angel Eyes said…
Thanks Mia and entrpy :)
santhoshi said…
Congratulations ( so sorry that i am a bit late with my wishes :()
Angel Eyes said…
Thanks Santhoshi. No prob about it being late. Nice to see you stop by my blog. I havent been able to post anything new in sometime. i hope that i have the time soon to do so. tc